Monday, February 11, 2008

Anyone can post comments on this blog

To encourage questions and open discussion on this blog, I have changed the settings to allow anyone can post comments on this blog. I want to learn from you and allow you to share your Oracle Flow Manufacturing, lean manufacturing and general manufacturing experiences and insight.

Partners, share your industry insight and gain industry contacts here. According to Google Analystics, people from every continent except Africa (& Antarctica, penguins are not interested) are viewing this blog. (I will be harrassing my African contacts after posting this blog.)

Oracle Sales and Sales Consultants and Industry Business Unit Consultants, share your insight and identify opportunities.

Everyone, leverage this community of Manufacturing experts whether you are considering Flow Manufacturing or another solution.

I want to hear from you to help us improve the product and customer experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am a mba student and doing a research on Oracle CRM package I was wondering if you can let me know about any resources or free trial version of this package. Pls, le tme know if there is any online trial version of this app exists on the net that i can try it ( Microsoft CRM has one). Also, i would appreciate, if you can forward me docs or pdfs of this application of how it works or step by step manual. My email address is watoo_watoos@yahoo.com

Rgds;
Reza Afkari

Chris Grillone said...

Reza,

Flow Manufacturing is not a CRM application, rather an ERP application. You may want to contact one of the CRM groups.

Thank for your interest though,

Chris